Dinner for Four, Please!

I would like to invite so many people over for dinner, but these are my top three. I would like to invite Taylor Swift, my Aunt Molly, and my new baby cousin, Birdie.

In case you don’t know who Taylor Swift is (which is pretty impossible by now!) she is an American songwriter and singer who is one of the most influential pop artists of all time. I would like to invite her over to dinner because I absolutely love her music so much! She is my favorite musician by far because she has an amazing voice and writes incredible, powerful music. She also believes that girls can do anything that they put their minds to even though you have to overcome obstacles a lot of time. I look up to her and it would be a dream to meet her.

Secondly, I would like to invite my Aunt Molly over for dinner. I would like to invite her over for dinner because I have not seen her in a very long time! I really miss her and I would really love to see her. She is really nice and funny and I would be so grateful to finally get to visit her after almost two months of not seeing her. She has recently had her new baby and has been really busy!

Finally, I would like to invite my new baby cousin over for dinner. She is so cute, but I have only seen pictures of her and I would love to see baby Birdie in real life! I really love babies because they are so adorable and lovable. It would be so exciting to meet her, and this dinner party would be a perfect time! Who would you like to invite over for dinner?