My Little Room

My favorite room in my home is my bedroom! This is my favorite for numerous reasons. First of all, I love the design and layout my room. My room is on the second story of my house, and it has a big arch window with yellow floral curtains. In the corner, I have a white bean bag chair and a light pink rug. My bed has a sage green comforter and a knitted, round white pillow. On my wall I have paintings of seashells and the ocean, along with some posters of my favorite music artist, Taylor Swift.

Secondly, it is so cozy!! There is this really silky grey blanket on my bed that I have had since I was nine, and I love it so much! Every night, I cozy up in it no matter how hot it is outside. Also, I recently got a really soft bean bag chair that I now do my homework in everyday.

Finally, my room is my favorite place to be is because I can get time alone without anyone else bothering me! Of course I love my friends and family but I am still a bit of an introvert, so I need to be by myself from time to time so that I don’t get too mad! My room is a perfect space to relax and enjoy the quiet. I have a bathroom next to it and everything I need to stay relaxed and content from my clothes and makeup to my books and computer!
I

am so lucky to have a space of my own to relax and unwind. Where is your favorite room?