Very “Swift” Fame!

I would trade places with Taylor Swift for so many reasons! In case you haven’t heard of her, Taylor Swift is a female American songwriter and singer who wrote songs such as “Shake it Off” and “Anti-Hero”. I would love to trade places with her because I would be rich. With this money, I would be able to travel the world in luxury and style. It would be fun to be able to have the money to buy whatever I want. I could also use this wealth and power to donate to people and places in need of help. Another reason I would trade places with Taylor Swift is because I would be able to get my voice and actions heard. Not only does she express her feelings with her music but also with her emotions. It would be so cool to go out on stage and see all of the people get so excited to see you! Finally, I would be inspirational. Many girls idol Taylor Swift because she is an example that shows that girls can be whatever they want to be – whether that be rich and successful or kind and supportive of their community.

One thought on “Very “Swift” Fame!