Dream Day!

It would be a dream to have a day as amazing as this one. This day would be exciting, adventurous, and thrilling the entire time. When I woke up that morning, I was transported to Paris magically and had breakfast in the beautiful Eiffel Tower with my friends and family. I would eat endless amounts of pain au chocolat (chocolate croissants) there. After that, I would be brought back to sunny California and go to Knott’s Berry Farm! All of the rides will be line free so I can get on immediately. I would go on Hangtime, Ghostrider, and Xelorator while I am there. For lunch, I will be transported to Japan to have sushi with my best friends. We will try all of the rolls-from rainbow to tempura! Once we finish our lunch, I will go skydiving by myself (most of my friends and family do not like heights) off of the cliffs in San Diego! I have always wanted to go skydiving, so this must be part of my day. After that, I will go swimming in the warm, tropical waters of Hawaii and see all of the colorful fish dancing magically in the clear water.while I am there, I will bring some spam musubi to share with my family back at home. To end my day, I will see the Taylor Swift movie in my local theater along with many bags of buttery, crispy, movie popcorn!