The Invisible Girl

The possibilities are endless when you are invisible for 24 hours! With my invisibility, the first thing that I would do is sneak into Knott’s Berry Farm! Once I make it swiftly past security, I will speed through the line at GhostRider and hop aboard. I quickly switched off my invisibility just ion time so I don’t get sat on by someone. “Whew!” I said, just as a lady almost sat on me before I appeared in the seat. This ride was so much fun! The exhilarating twists and turns caused me to scream with delight! Before leaving the park for my next activity, I grabbed a cinnamon churro which I ate contently. Yum!

The next thing that I would do is go on a free shopping spree for myself! I went to Irvine Spectrum and kicked off my shopping in the Apple Store, where I secretly smuggled a new phone without anyone even noticing! I will admit that I did feel a little guilty for taking phone, but a new phone is too good to pass up for my invisible self. After this, I went to Nordstrom Rack and got some new clothes. Finally, I finished off my time at the mall at Sephora. I tested out all of the free samples – from lip gloss to blush to lotion!

The last thing that I would do is go on a relaxing hike through the woods. Without all the people noticing me, I was able to have a calming, uninterrupted hike. I walked through the elegant winding path and listened to the peaceful birds chirp in the trees. Even though all of the other activities that I had done previously through the day were really exciting, this was my favorite because it put my mind at ease and I was able to just be myself!

Being invisible was so much fun, but it is nice to now be back to myself so people can talk to me!