Dumbledore’s Wise Words

The Dumbledore quote that relates to me the most is the one that says, “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” This quote is very special to me because a lot of times when people find themselves lonely or sad, they need to remember that there is lots of good in everything, you just need to make the choice of whether to look for it or not. Sometimes the joy may seem impossible to find, and I think almost everyone can relate to that in some point in their life. Remember that there is beauty in everything, and when you feel lost you can always step into the light and help it guide your way out of the darkness. This quote relates to me very much because during the 5th grade I was going through a lot of friend issues and sometimes I didn’t really know who to be friends with and who to trust. But then I remembered that this was my last year, and that I should make the best of it! I started talking to some new friends, and I was so much happier.